Monday, April 7, 2014

Nervous. Stressed. Excited.

Remember when I mentioned that we are moving again?
That's happening in about 3 weeks!
I'm nervous/stressed/excited.

I've nervous because
we haven't listed our current home yet.
We don't want to get stuck with two mortgage payments
& are trying to stay optimistic that it will sell quickly once we list it.
Help me think happy thoughts!

I'm stressed because
there is still so much to do.
Plenty to pack & clean,
Easter to celebrate,
& Little Dudeman's birthday is the same week as our close date.
I've already decided that it will only be a family party this year,
but do we celebrate it before we move or after?
Our entire family has been sick & miserable this past week
so we didn't get very much done in regards to getting the house ready to sell.
It's like a vicious cycle...
If I focus on keeping up with the laundry, dishes, & clutter
then I get no packing or deep cleaning done.
If I focus on packing & deep cleaning
our laundry & dish piles become mountains
& the kids take over the house.
I can't win.
It doesn't help that I've been getting exhausted so easily with this pregnancy.

I'm excited because
we have a new adventure ahead of us!
I will really miss our friends here,
(including the squirrel family that lives in our backyard)
but I am excited to make new friends as well.
I'm excited because my sister is graduating soon & we'll get to see family!
I'm excited because our Tennessee trip is just around the corner & we can see more family!
I'm excited because our little family is going to be growing in 4 months!
I can't wait to meet our new little lady (:
But with everything we have going on,
I highly encourage her to stay nice & comfy until August!

xoxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...